Monday, January 2, 2012

Closer, I Get

Pretty soon
I should be a business man

deep down inside
but not my soul
i really want to
like, wear a suit everyday
get a shave every once in a while
and a hair cut
hot towel included
and
work more than 8 to 5
cuz
usual business men have after work meetings
drinks
prostitutes
constant lying to the mrs.
i dont actually want to
but
i think i am getting closer to one

a while ago i got a suit
cuz i wanted one, chh
and
on christmas this year
i drank decent wine


by myself too id say
(preparing for the future of busy-ness)

maybe all this thought
is cuz u are like ur father a bit
right?

well, he gives me shit
he gives me hugs
sometimes
its those 3/4th hugs
gives me guns
trys to give me cigs
do i smoke
no comment
and
this christmas

i got this from him
fuck yea


just imagine
a nice sport coat covering a tad bit
of the watch
yea
and prolly a man-a-cure
cuz im famous, right

i know it is a hang me down
but
also it might be a reminder
from father charles
that i should get in gear
and do something
cuz long ago
my tarot cards
said
i die a hero
yea
something is coming closer
i.. get.. it

No comments:

Post a Comment