Thursday, July 15, 2010

When I Am Outside



i usually do things inside.
it is summersummer
and
im not a big fan of the SUN

so while it is hot and bothered weather


.my day inside consists of.



an ALL day, or almost all day
of being inside



sometimes ill dabble on paintings




fingerboard workouts (all day)



play some guitar and think of new songs
million dollar catchy tunes usually




do some creative writing on my typewriter
which i stole from my grams



get into the future of the internet on this piece




write those catchy new songs in this folder
which is worth bout 7 1/2 million


one of my songs i am working on



practice some bass



needing my outside fix, without enjoying the sun
i put an i pod in my ears, and go for an intense
intense bike ride round the town



play these guys all day
while im doing the above and below



do a lot of crunches and low abs on this beautiful looking carpet




cook some oats, peantbutter, and naners
and other things on this stove



there are some things missing but you get the point
.
.
.
played at the kootenai river bluegrass fest this past weekend
and it was great
played round 2 1/2 hours
and got paid bank
wierd playin music and gettin paid

so now i am going to go on a trip back to ten sleep
and hopefully climb super duper hard
yeahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment