Thursday, September 15, 2011

Complete

Align Right
I thought i was getting sick
well i am very sick
in the head
but pretty normal to me
but
it happens to be that there are some
allergies in september
what the fuck?

my nose(es)
cuz it feels like i have two
are stuffed on the right
and drippy on the left

then the opposite
that again and again

i wonder if this is what it feels like
after a long binge snorting drugs
yea you think yea
but
i think yea also
cuz i feel cracked out most days
but
yours truly
has never put anything up these nostrils
except my man fingers
and
a 6th grade track meet
i did think it was cool to snort some Pixie Sticks



ouch-eeeeeeeees
that is what i remember
wait

who the fuck would name them Pixy Sticks
oh
Wonka de Willie
silly little guy

wikipedia is amazing

comforting yet distant
because it is THE INTERNET

the internet makes me feel stuff-ee too
facebook makes me feel stuff... too


No comments:

Post a Comment