Thursday, October 13, 2011

thx

purple lips
and laughter

red lips
and laughter

this what happens
on occasion
not usually though

sorta
kinda
not really
but yea





me
with squinches new garth glasses


usually when u dont wear glasses
your vision is blurred
but
usually when u dont wear glasses
i am never blurred out of your vision

weird huh
must be something to do with something

not sure what that means
but something spe-she-all i bet


hopefully "my people"
that let me be "not homeless"
will miss me when im gone
well, i know they will
cuz they tell me that
i think they whisper in my ear when i sleep

"wwwwwere gonna misssssss you"

but luckly, for them, ha
i am moving 2 blocks away

were gonna build one of those
can - string - can devices
and talk to each other
every night at 7:00 pm
unless i have to put the kids away


here is
4 Garths
without the upper lip tuck in





mr. urs truthfully






miss







mr. man






dr. miss

No comments:

Post a Comment