Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soulstiss

Well, summer showed some shitty hot weather
shatty because i really enjoy sweatshirts

but
like all who are some what bum-ish
i went out and got sunburnt from the gods of hell
and dehydrated
and sore

jesse and i went out to go get in shape
for "overseas"

we did the "bi-fecta"

my mom's muscle tee (8 pitches?)
then rapped down and walked over to shaa-shown
and did that
and then ran out of water and other life things
and walked down
it was an amazing day to say the most

today
i am sore
in my back,
my toes,
my shoulder,
my skin,
my eyes,
a couple of bones in my spine,
and so on

so next week we are going to do the
"tri-fecta"
and so on
after that maybe do
"poison flower"
instead of the original shaa-shown
yeaaaa summer time

soon to take some pics somewhere
and post them

No comments:

Post a Comment